Thursday, March 18, 2010

Another break when something broke

This time, it was about six weeks. Yeah. I know. I haven't gone that long without knitting in...I can't remember when. I was facing the prospect (or so I thought) of having to rip back two lifelines on my Aeolian shawl, because there was a big muck-up and then the most recent previous lifeline somehow missed going through a whole bunch of stitches in the middle of the shawl. GAH! Finally, I started just really missing knitting, so on this past Saturday, I ripped back to that first lifeline. I managed to salvage all those stitches that were missing, and got everything neatly back on the needle! I've only had time for four rows since then (hey, it's beaded lace, and I've been busy), but it feels good to actually be making progress again.

I'd stopped reading Ravelry too, but now I'm back. Look out, y'all!

1 comment:

Rhonda the Stitchingnut said...

Glad to see you're back on track!