Saturday, November 04, 2006

Making my entrance

So! Finally, I have created a blog just to talk about knitting. I feel so cool now. Just to warn anyone who stumbles on this blog: it really is ONLY for knitting. And, since I am not an enormously prolific knitter, it will not be updated all that frequently, I'm afraid. I do intend to make a few posts now and again, though, and really promise to try to get FO and WIP pictures up here on a regular basis.

I've never used Blogger before, so if the layout and all is a bit boring, forgive me. Hopefully the knitting will still be interesting.

My name is The Wanton Seed Stitch. Why? Well, "The Wanton Seed" is a cute and naughty little English folk song full of double entendres so thin you could read a newspaper through them. Seed stitch is a knitting stitch. So: cute and naughty knitting. I think it works. :)

I'm a member of the MIT (Massachusetts Institute of Technology) Stitch 'n' Bitch, and also knit with a few other friends. If you're a knitting buddy of mine, hi! Welcome to my new blog. If I don't know you yet, hi! Welcome, and nice to meet you. I hope to provide at least a modicum of entertainment. And perhaps a touch of rather gleeful and unabashed naughtiness here and there. Hope you don't mind!

3 comments:

FemiKnitMafia said...

Welcome!!

Nadira said...

Welcome, Laura!
(Jess who never comes anymore because she works across town)

Bostonworkerbee said...

Hurrah! very nice blog! I'm looking forward to reading more posts!