Wednesday, October 24, 2007

YES, another pic-less post. Sue me.

The state of the knitting:

SAMUS: I need to finish the i-cord edging on one cuff, do a little cable-mistake-camouflage, and add a zipper. Jury is out on whether or not I like it. I'll decide once I see it with the zipper on. I may re-block it as a unit, too. I do indeed hate the sleeves, because they are far too big. But that's life. :( My next sweater will be better.

OPENWORK SCARF: In my knitting bag now, getting the bulk of my not-at-home knitting time. I want it finished for the cold weather. I have about 3 feet done.

LACY TRELLIS SOCKS: I have one almost done. I put it aside in favour of the scarf, because the scarf will actually be NECESSARY before too long.

BREA BAG: Still awaiting a trip to The Fabric Place for more yarn. Bah. Sometimes, I DO wish I drove.

SPINNING (ok, not knitting, really): I have a bunch of n00b yarn (i.e., fairly uneven yarn with no real gauge) in white merino that needs to have its twist set, and needs to be dyed. I have 8 oz. of lovely red merino waiting to be spun, and a wee packet (1 oz. maybe?) of rainbow merino silk that is also waiting. Shiny.

No comments: