Monday, October 18, 2010

DONE!

It's done! It's done! It's done!!!

And I have been like this :D and like this \o/ all morning. Even more so than last night when I was actually finishing it.

Yes, folks, my Aeolian shawl, named Boreas, is done. I'm wearing it today, and couldn't be happier.

I bound off yesterday afternoon while at a friend's party. I hadn't had quite enough yarn, so I finished it with a little bit from my other DIC Stardust skein, which has a similar enough colorway that it doesn't look out of place. I blocked it on the futon in Spare Oom (the guest room, a cat-free zone) last night, and celebrated with a tiny glass of Ardbeg Supernova, the most heavenly scotch we own. I've uploaded photos to Ravelry, but they're half-assed photos taken with the PhotoBooth application on my work computer. I need better ones, including a full, spread-out shot.

For anyone NOT on Ravelry, here are the pics:



No comments: