Tuesday, November 02, 2010

Green is good for spring, right?

Just found this pattern on Ravelry: Vernal Equinox Shawl. That might be just perfect for my green mystery lace yarn! A verdant Vernal! :)

Still going on Multnomah. I must have done something silly when I wasn't paying attention, because I had to tink back several rows to fix it. I think I did an odd row on an even row? Something like that. So stupid--it's the easiest pattern ever at this point. Maybe that's why I wasn't paying attention! Anyway, I've finished row 69 (hur hur hur) and am eager to start the feather and fan pattern in a few more rows!

This weekend, I need to find time to bring my fingerless Vancouver Fog gloves to the Nave Gallery for their knitwear sale. I hope they bring in a good few bucks for the SHC!

No comments: